The band uniform is as follows:
- Glengarry with 'blue hackle' and either a BB Officers or Stedfast hat badge
- Black 'NATO style' wool pullover with V-Neck
- BB Epaulette badges as shown in summer photo
- White pilot shirt
- Stedfast Association tie - double Windsor knot
- Raincoat as shown in winter photo
- White gloves
- Black trousers (with current BB Pattern belt or braces)
- Black shoes or boots with toecap.
- Black laced, flat shoes for ladies
- Black socks for men, black tights for ladies
- Black A-Line skirt for ladies
- Long hair to be worn up (both sexes)
- Orders Decorations & Medals may be worn at discretion of recipient.
- No BB badges to be worn on public appearances.
Some items of uniform can be provided through the Adjutant or Quartermasters, whilst accessories such as Stedfast hat badges, hackles, epaulette rank slides & Glengarry's may be ordered from Phil Macefield at The Marching Band Shop.
StandardPhoto credit: Richard Newman
SummerPhoto credit: Richard Newman
WinterPhoto credit: Facebook Image